Women are often self-conscious about discussing intimate issues such as vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, andvaginal laxity. However, these are concerns that can be relieved with CO2RE Intima. CO2RE Intima is a gentle in-office procedure that treats both the internal vaginal area and external vulva area. So what are some of the other benefits of CO2RE Intima vaginal rejuvenation?
What is CO2RE Intima?
CO2RE Intima is a non-surgical laser treatment for gynecologic issues, and is used to rejuvenate vaginal tissues. The CO2RE is a fractionated laser that is also used to increase lubrication, improve urinary incontinence, and tighten the skin.
The laser emits controlled CO2 energy to the vaginal walls, and this has the effect of stimulating collagen production. As new collagen grows, there is a marked improvement in the tone and texture of the skin.
It typically requires 2-3 treatments spaced about one month apart, to achieve optimal results. However, most patients notice an improvement after the first treatment.
Benefits of CO2RE Intima
- Relieves the side-effects brought on by childbearing, and the aging of vaginal skin. These events can make the skin thin and loose, but CO2RE Intima plumps the vaginal tissue and also restores thickness.
- Increases moisture levels in the vaginal canal.
- Restores flexibility and shape to vaginal tissue fibers.
- Corrects skin discoloration of vaginal tissues.
- Improves skin tone and texture.
- Tightens the internal muscles of the vagina.
If you are suffering from any feminine health issues, CO2RE Intimate can restore vaginal health, and give you your life back.
Contact Dermatology & Plastic Surgery of Arizona in Tucson, AZ to learn more about CO2RE Intima for vaginal rejuvenation.
Call us today at (520) 207-3100 to schedule a consultation, or you can book a consultation online at https://www.dermplasticsaz.com/.